Gari

Used Cars & New Cars Trade in Pakistan. Buy / Sell / Rental / Lease, Sale / Purchase of Autos, Bikes / Motor Cycles, Trucks, Vans, Buses, Tractors & other Vehicles.

Login | Register

Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:12 am

Salam All,
I am facing a strange issue in my car. I have Cultus VXLi cng 2008. The problem is this that whenever i apply breakes after crossoing the speed of 60 km/h the car starts to vibrate especially the steering wheel.It goes to the speed of 120-140 km/h easily without any vibration but as soon as i apply brakes after 60 km/h it starts vibrating till it comes down to speed of 60 km/h. 6 mechanics had gone through this but no one solved thi issue. On advice of mechanics both front wheels "TAWA" has been changed. After changing them both "TAWA" got tool in them but the issue is still their.Brake has been serviced but results are same.Allignment and wheel balancing done but koi farq nahi.
Kindly advice me that what will be the issue or to whom i should contact now.

Top Top

Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:12 am

go to mini motors....got my alto brake prob solved from them..and i dont think there was a need of changing tawa....
aur jiss sei tawa change karwaya hai usss kei pass jao aur kaho abhi bhi vibration hai

Top Top