Gari

Used Cars & New Cars Trade in Pakistan. Buy / Sell / Rental / Lease, Sale / Purchase of Autos, Bikes / Motor Cycles, Trucks, Vans, Buses, Tractors & other Vehicles.

Login | Register

Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:53 am

Hi everybody,
I'hv Honda Compact disc 70 2014 model and now I'm confronting an irritating issue. My bicycle has been driven 20,000 kms and I needed to get my planning chain changed at 18,000 kms since it began to make a faintly shrieking sound. My workman advised that planning bind should be supplanted so I changed my planning chain and supplanted the first one with the Japanese RK-M Takasago one. The month was of September so it was very warm around then and bicycle made no solid. In any case, now when I begin my bicycle in morning or on an icy begin now in winters, it makes an uproarious " Tak-Tak-Tak-Tak" and "Khar-Khar" sound. My technician disclosed to me that sound is impeccably typical and is because of chilly winter begin. The sound goes for a moment and lessens itself and following 5-6 hours when begun again it makes a similar sound however for 10-15 seconds. My past planning chain never influenced a commotion to like this even in winters. I utilize Map book Honda's Motor Oil and normally change oil precisely after 1000 kms and get my bicycle tuned precisely after 2000 kms. Has my planning chain turned sour again technician says that it's okay. Different bicycles don't make such solid if it's typical.

thanks

Top Top