Launching of Hyundai Clutch Less Manual Transmission
Hyundai is the South Korean company, which will launch manual transmission without any clutch. It is strange but the great innovation being made in this vehicle. Launching of Hyundai Clutch Less Manual Transmission. This new transmission will be installed in Venue SUV in the country and the two pedal 6 speed manual transmission will be mated with 1.0 liter T-GDi gas engine.
Statement of Company
The company has given the statement that this vehicle has the Intelligent Manual Transmission, which is made up of Transmission Gear Shift, intention sensor, hydraulic actuator and transmission control unit. There is no need to use clutch pedal like conventional manual gearbox in presence of 2 pedal system. The driver retains the ability to slot gear manually and it gives more control over car.
How it Works:
The system of this car will work according to the following steps:
- TCU receives the signal from TGS level intension sensor to show intention of driver to change gear.
- TCU send the signal to hydraulic actuator and creates the hydraulic pressure.
- The hydraulic pressure will be provided to Concentric Slave Center through clutch tube.
- CSC will use pressure to control clutch ad pressure plate and it also engages and disengages the clutch.
- The driver will be able to change the gears seamlessly without operating clutch plate mechanically.
Add a Comment
Cars by City
Gari by Make
Bikes by City
New Cars & Bikes
- Honda Cars Pakistan
- Suzuki Cars Pakistan
- Toyota Cars Pakistan
- Mitsubishi Cars Pakistan
- Honda Bikes | United Bikes
- Road Prince | Forum
- Yamaha Bikes | Suzuki Bikes