MTMIS Know About Vehicle Before Purchase
- Views 100 - 12 Feb 2018
When you buy a vehicle, you need to consider many factors including its price, overall condition and the legal issues or the paper work related to the vehicle. When you purchase the used vehicle with proper paperwork, MTMIS will help you find the issue and get it solved.
The buyers can verify the used vehicles by sending the SMS to specific number on the basis of the registration city of the car. When you submit the SMS, you will get the confirmation message, whether the car is clear or not. They also need to enter the registration number of the car on the website of the authority, which will give you details of the car according to their record. These methods are not proper for many vehicles as the authorities do not update the data on the regular basis and most of the time, the color of the vehicle is not correct.
The people in Punjab need to send the registration of the vehicle number to 9966 and they will also receive the SMS from Punjab Excise and Taxation Department (MTMIS) and they will have to pay the charges of Rs.1.50. if they want to get more information about the service, they need to call on the number – 08009966.
The people in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa can get the online verification (MTMIS) about the use vehicle, as it has criminal record or not from the KPK Excise and Taxation Department.
People living in Sindh will get information regarding used vehicles and if the car is cleared, then you should buy this vehicle. They need to dial the number providing by the Anti car lifting cell or the website of Sindh Police. The necessary numbers are given as under:
The users need to type CNO, which is the chassis number in the text box by giving the single space and type full chassis number without giving the dash or space. For example, type CNO xyz445588 and send it to the 8521. However, the online verification system (MTMIS) is
not working properly at this moment.
There is no online portal to verify the used car vehicle when they purchase the car in Azad Kashmir. One might get history and overall condition of car by contacting the below mentioned officials or the authorities.
• Minister Transport Authorities office number 05822-921117
• Secretary Transport Authorities office number 05822-920174, 920127
Pakwheels Online Vehicle Verification - MTMIS
When you complete the initial process, they need to visit the concerned offices to get the verification certificate or card, which is added that the car is cleared as per their record and data.
• Criminal record: Visit the CIA or ACLC offices depending on the region and get a verification card that the vehicle is not involved in any criminal activity. This is the essential procedure which one should always follow; if doesn’t want any awareness in the future after buying the car. Furthermore, a chemical test on the car can be performed in concerned offices to check and verify the originality of vehicle’s chassis and engine numbers.
• Ownership: Secondly, check the file of the car; sometimes it is placed at the Excise office. It will give you detail about the actual owner of the vehicle and other details such as token payment. Additionally, a copy of FIR against the vehicle might be placed in the file in such a case where complainant made an effort to reach the office.
• Post office: If the token of the vehicles is paid, one can easily get it checked from Post office where it has been paid.
Add a Comment